Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 3

Hey guys,

Once again, this week has been really busy for me. Had a ton of projects due... in fact I still have one due tonight. Last week was patch 3.3.3 I believe, and with it came the new Random Battleground feature. As I predicted correctly, this ONLY made the price of [Cardinal Ruby] drop by a noticeable amount. The yellow and blue gems only dropped by a little, while all the other colors were unaffected. The price of Cardinal Ruby dropped due to the fact that most people tend to buy because they think it is "the best" gem out of all the other colors. However, if you checked out my JC spreadsheet from last week, you would know that that is not true.

Anyhow, here are the results for this week:





Total Gold : 518026

This is 25K more than last week! Not to mention I invested a lot into epic gems this week, I picked up quite a few raw epic gems. At this moment in time I have about 40 K just sitting as raw gems. Along with about 500 stacks of [Saronite Ore] which i picked up for 13g/stack. I also bought about 300 stacks of [Thorium Ore] for 8g/stack. So yeah.. I did a lot of spending this week!

- Munie

1 comment:

  1. You're slacking dude

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/digitallinh/slacker.jpg

    ReplyDelete