Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday was a sad sad day T_T (I'm writing this on Day 3). I have various alts for various auction house purposes. Their names are pretty self explanatory as you can see...


Anyways, I had already deleted Buymyglyphs and Buymyenchant because I wanted some new alt names for auction house PVP purposes. When I got to Buymygems I had cleared out all gems in my inventory and bank. But the one thing I forgot to do was to send the gold he was carrying to another alt. So BAM... I lost 3.8 K just like that ._.
I've sent in a ticket asking if I could get the money back.

On a brighter note, I sold a buttload of stuff yesterday


For those that are wondering, I make money mainly via JC / Enchanting. I'm also a light seller in the glyph market.

No comments:

Post a Comment