Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jewelcrafting - Cut Recommendations

Been pretty tied up in real life, but all you JCers or soon to become JCers will be glad for this one. It took me a little while to put this together, so I hope this will be of good use to you all.

So what I did was I went to the BeanCounter section of my auctioneer and manually typed up this spreadsheet.



Through this it should give you a good idea of which cuts unload the best, and which cuts to avoid unless you want to collect all the epic cuts.

Looking at my spreadsheet, I would say that these are the best selling cuts

Solid Majestic Zircon
Reckless Ametrine
Balanced Dreadstone
Purified Dreadstone
Bold Cardinal Ruby
Bright Cardinal Ruby
Delicate Cardinal Ruby
Fractured Cardinal Ruby
Runed Cardinal Ruby
Brilliant King's Amber
Quick King's Amber
Rigid King's Amber
Smooth King's Amber

*Note* that best selling does NOT = to most profitable cuts!

Download the spreadsheet: Click Me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man, nice overview for a starting Jewelcrafter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone with half a brain cell would know what cuts sell the most. Your information is only relevant to your server. Your formulas are "copy-paste" from other websites. You should stop reposting from other blogs it only serves to embarrass yourself. You have been banned twice and I suggest that anyone here not download _anything_ from _any link_ on this blog site.

    ReplyDelete