Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 2

So here it is... after an entire week... I ended up with..


482997G + 9857G = 492854G... only about 2000 more than last week lol but part of that reason is because I bought a lot of epic gems, saronite ore, and what not.

I went on a GKDP run on Friday, and picked up a [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring] for 11K. Actually, only spent about 2 K that night, because at the end of the raid everyone got 9 K gold. I was bidding on [Deathbringer's Will] with some other guy before I gave up at 45 K. At first, I was a bit caught up in my own ego thinking that I could out bid anyone so I kept bidding more and more... but then I realized there are always future runs and that 45K is a pretty steep price to pay for a trinket.. considering people got the trinket for only 11K and 13K on past runs.

Anyways, the week has been so-so for me, I wasn't home or got home really late so I was undercut by every one else. I don't know why but the enchanting scrolls market died for me because I sold very few of those. Most of my gold came from JC cuts and glyphs pulled in about only 1.4 K throughout the entire week.

I'm gonna guess that last week was spring break for many schools, so that explains the increase in sales >_>

On a brighter note.. I was randoming checking the AH for scrolls and I saw this


Pretty neat that it was only going for 300G, I wonder if the person meant to put it up for 3000G.

That concludes this week, next week is probably going to be hectic again for me. So much freaking school work :(

1 comment:

  1. wow thats pretty lucky, 300g for that formual.
    Last week i payed 1500g.

    close to the 0.5m ! gogogo

    xoxo anaalius

    ReplyDelete