Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A new blog is born!

Since this is the first post, I feel that a brief intro is due.

I'm just some guy studying at some university in Canada. Because of school work and such, I am unable to raid hardcore so all my gear obtained is from PuGs :( I started making gold from around October 2009. I'm currently at around 450K in pure gold and I am now aiming for 1 million... so consider this blog the progress of me going from 0 to 500K all over again.

Photobucket


I will be posting gold making tips as I go along, so be sure to check back every so often!

4 comments:

  1. Nice, always great to have new blogs like these pop up :)
    GL on your 1 mill mark.
    Oh btw, you removed your bank chars name, but forgot about the name on your bag addon. Quick quick, update pic :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! my bad thanks for the heads up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! What university do you attend? I also go to uni here in canada, (university of Victoria!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In at UBC =) Close enough :o

    - Munie

    ReplyDelete